Standard of Service
I'm a full-time, independent philosophy tutor to
college and university students worldwide.
My private students, and their success, are therefore my one and only consideration.
I endeavour to provide the following standard of service:
- acknowledge students' emails immediately on receipt;
- indicate, on receipt of work for marking, when it will likely be returned;
- mark and grade work against relevant assessment objectives and marking schemes;
- provide an up-to-date online diary giving my availability for tutorials.
I suffer from a recurrent illness which may, occasionally, make me temporarily unavailable for work and unable to
accept new students.
I endeavour to ensure that a link to my
Terms of Engagement
is always available on:
If you require help or advice with your university philosophy application; I'd be delighted to receive your email:
- each page of the website,
- my email signature,
- each electronic invoice.
Free Study Resources
Follow updates on free philosophy podcasts, videos, articles and courses:
Help the World to Think
Donate in aid of UNICEF, my chosen educational charity:
Recommended External Links